User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Other Poetry Re: Timeless Haikus

    I think you did well, haikus seem difficult to write even though they are very short, so i congragulate you on that! Good luck with thew rest of your work! ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Accident? Hardly...

    I think that the flow worked better towards the end of the poem, some of it at the beginning sounded a little forced. Other than that I liked this, but ...

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cliche is for Wimps -- Part 1

    I really likes this, mature writing, its original and i loved it! Like JC i can only offer praise here as i could see nothing wrong with it :D PM ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Grandma

    It sounds like an Irish drinking song on crack. - Nooo it dosen't sound like that atall, what a silly thing to say :? Anyway, I don't think people can ...

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 32 -Promise

    Ah thanks for posting the chapter orders, will make it easier to follow :) Tammy is back yay! Gosh I cant tell you how much i love POD, its soooo ...

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #27

    Hello both :) Alainna - The door thing does have quite a big importance, but you will find that on in later chapters, I too thought it was a little ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    Lol i liked nthis, funny and original at the same time. But I'm not really sure what's going on in all honesty, but I did enjoy reading it! I couldnt ...

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #27

    Taken down due to publishing

    May 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch -- Part 5

    Again another great peice here, Im really loving this! yay! (and you can PM when the next bit is done, I wou,d have missed this is you hadn't of messaged ...

    May 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #26

    FANTASTIC!!! Awwwwwwww. Is he going to get in touch with Chris and Rob??? You will have to wait and see :P Jaimiy (Did I spell that completely wrong??) Jamiy :D ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: And the Bride Wore Black

    I can only really echo what Kylan has said! I really loved this, its unique and your writing style is amazing, keep this up, you are very talented! Meevs xxx

    May 17, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Skin

    I have to agree with Clau, it did sound a little bit thrown together like. But don;t get me wrong, there is something here, if you work at it you ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey hey :)

    Hello and welcome! I'm sure you will fit in nicely here! Yup you an also message me if you need anything, always happy to help :) Meevs x

    May 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prelude to: Harestin, The Tale Of

    I agree with Greenjay about it sounding a bit rushed, but I did like it. And yeah, what is this part of? the geinning of a novel? In other words, ...

    May 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #26

    hey :) yeah there is a number 25 somewhere, its in my protfolio, I just posted 24.5 it got a little ocnfyusing, sorry about that! Meevs xx

    May 17, 2007


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar