User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: umm.... I'l think of one later (revised edition)

    this has potential to be something really good, keep working at it, add in little things here and there and you have something really great to work with! Good luck! ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    I agree with Alainna about it being delicate, its a sweet picture! I much prefer the color one :) Meevs x

    May 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship.

    I agree with it being a pretty poem, it was very cute sweet and well nice :) I like poems like this, itrs refreashing after reading so many teen angst ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest VI

    i think all the corrections and stuff have been pointed out to you and such here, well done i liked it :) Keep it up! Meevs x

    May 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ballad Of Maryling And Christian

    this was so sweet and romantic! You used repetition well, sometimes it can sound overly repetative, but you used it to your advantage here, well done! Much love! Meevs x

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #28

    Taken down due to publishing

    May 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bacon!

    Eww bacon! Lol, Im also liking his hat :P

    May 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: the troubles ashore

    This is ok, work at it, thats all i can say really..... Sorry that was pretty useless :P Meevs x

    May 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Prophet

    Yay i really liked this! I look forward to seeing how you make this progress, and how you adapt it, but its great so far! Meevs x

    May 21, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prolougue =] age 16 and up

    I guess that all that needs to be said has been said here! I really enjoyed this, its a great beginning, and it really gets you into the story quick, ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Not You...Me

    I have to agree with Write Me on this. I think you were just rambling on in this poem, it does not mean anything, and the thing about the stew? ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kismet #2...flagged for deletion

    i liked this piece too, your character development is coming along nicely. I too got a little confused, i think its the unusual charcter names and the large amount of ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kismet.... *Flagged for deletion*

    I also very much liked this! I was drawn to the title, Kismet is a Indian resturant near where i live hehe! Anyway, this was extremly good, keep up the ...

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Projections of Love and Sorrow: On Fatherhood /P

    Incan, this was superbbbbbbb writing! (I always have such high praise for your stuff hehe). I liked that this was taken from a perspective (is that the right word) of ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Moonlit Night

    I loved this! especially the ending! And...I have nothing more to say (I'm tired, to otired for long crits atm lol) Meevs x

    May 21, 2007


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss