User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #29

    Heyo Jules, I haven't seen my creative writing teacher for ages as I have finished college for the moment, so I really don't know. I have looked into Agents by ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Help me!

    I think you need to develop your characters more and give us a bit more of the story without just telling us, show us how things happened, it would make ...

    May 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #29

    Taken down due to publishing

    May 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    Boyyyyyyy!

    May 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A loser who can't write

    I totally agree with Sieg, the more you write the better you become, some of my first stuff I thought was simply amazing, but I look back on it now ...

    May 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chicken Fried Rice #2

    Aww they seem to be developing a lovely friendship! (Or maybe Jon wants more hehe) I really like where you are tkaing thism you're writing is very well developed and ...

    May 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chicken Fried Rice

    hello :) I know Alainna pointed out some stuff but i thought I might as well too as I go :) police was, Fun. Is there any reason why fun ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Among the Vine

    I agree entirley with Crysi! You pulled this off very very well, shows you have a lot of talent! keep this up! Meevs x

    May 23, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Forbidden Couple

    i agree with most of what Clau said on this, but I will crit it all anyway :) He raise himself to the top Should raise be raised here? These ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: AS Exams!!!!

    Gosh I had six hours of exams today was HELL, did anyone else take Psycology or English Lit and Lang ocmbined today? Also I need some help for my law ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 1

    Broken Wings pretty much pointed out all that need to be here. And Pretty in Pink did not say much atall lol. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this, you have ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: This Instant

    I loved this! I can't point out anything wrong, I loved it. full stop. There we go, I have nothing else to say! Meevs xxx

    May 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Slow Down

    I don't think it was bland, but then again I can't say im too familiar with your other poems. I think this was a really cute poem, and I think ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Black Box, Jack Box

    Oooh i liked this, very catchy rhythm to it! I have read a few of your poems today and this one i like the best! Well done keep it up! ...

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #28

    Wow quick replies! thankyou both! Alainna - glad you are enjoying Ice Cubes! And I'm glad that you keep reviewing and giving advice, it meas a lot to me! MB ...

    May 21, 2007


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre