User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Other Poetry Re: inventing silence

    I agree very much with Clua and OMG, i did really enjoy this poem. But I also agree with Clau that I couldn't really find it's meaning, if it has ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    I agree with most people, I liked the second one best, and yeah like author13 said, without the rail it would be very abstract, but I do like it the ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Whisper in the Trees

    I thought that was a really cute poem, but i would have to agree with Mad on some of his suggestions. I like your vocabulary range, you use words so ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Biting the Hand That Feeds

    I don't like to be too harsh when i critique, but I am honest. The only trimes I don'treally give a in-depth crit is when loads of people before me ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kismet #3...flagged for deletion

    I nearly missed this! And yes a little strange but that's what makes it good, original! I love the style of you're writing, its mature yet also quite laid back ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! i'm new here - cool website

    Hey and welcome to YWS! You will fit in great here, and it's really easy to start posting and shizzle :) So what kind of stuff do you write? Meevs ...

    May 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 6

    I'm so gald that she is talking to Tom, I think that she needs him! Another great part here Alainna! Uh-hum!” That was a man in a suit that was ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    Aww i didn't notice that you had posted more >.< Again loved it loved it loved it, SOOO funny! PM me when you post mroe of this so I don't ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The bird in the tree.

    I disagree with Ofour, I didn't think it sounded awkward atall, I liked this piece in all honesty. Call me stupid but I didn't notice the I guess it didn't ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rushed

    oooh I really liked this! Very mature, and good sense of your characters and such! Ok, so I was a little confused, but as you said it was a little ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Always On The Outside

    I enjoyed reading this, althought the second line was kind of expected - looking in :P Over all i thin kyour structure and flow was good, and you kept it ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Of Pigments And Protons

    I think out of the poems I have read by you, that this is by far my favourite. Its very descriptive without it being to exessive, I really enjoyed it ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost

    I prefer this poem muchly to your Cutting one, this one is much more original, and over all a better poem, keep doing things like this one! Meevs x

    May 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cutting

    Im sorry but this was such a cliche poem! I know that you wrote this maybe trying to give a message across, but it's been done sooooo many times before! ...

    May 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chicken Fried Rice #3

    Yay part three! Thanks for messaging me about it :P Rolling out of bed and he hit the giant ‘off’ button on top of the alarm clock. - this sentence ...

    May 23, 2007


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance