User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I died on Salem Bridge

    I agree that this was entrancing, I actually really liked this, original, and just quite...I don't know what the word is so I will just reapted and use entrancing :) ...

    May 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #31

    Oooh it's interesting to see people's thoughts on chris! I have actually grown to love him...weird thing eh? Anywho thankyou both for the reviews, And yeah Alianna Jamiy's mood is ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Love and War,

    I agree with Anthaslunula (did i spell that right? hehe) that this is a good start but you could definatly make it better, a bit more description of the characters ...

    May 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #31

    Robert and Christopher Peering around my front door, I felt that kind of mixture of excitement and dread mix up inside my stomach. I also felt kind of embarrassed, I ...

    May 26, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Euphoric Transformations

    Hullo Fabien! The warmth kisses our frozen cheeksas Cheeksas? Shoudl this be cheeks? I liked this, you're writing is very poetic, descriptive and it works very well, I noticed that ...

    May 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice cubes

    Hey thanks for reviewing Mat hope you enjoy the rest :) Meevs x

    May 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" chapter 4

    I like how you change the voice, it gives a good insight into each characters thoughts without like saying that you are changing the point of view, its rather swanky! ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cradling into death

    Hmm, I didn't quite get it? It might be because I don't know what oscillations means/are...I will look it up :D All the best, Meevs x

    May 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Narrow Lines-- Ch. 1

    No sorry m'dear, I didn't read this, first off you need to space the writing, It's just a hell of a lot easier to read, especially on computers where it ...

    May 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Perfection- Intro

    Yeah I did like this aswell, but I think that you could make it even better :D Some of the sentences seem a little too long: Her parents, who had ...

    May 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" chapter 3

    I'm a little confused as to how you will be posting this, Chapters that aren't from Corrie? Sorry a little confused here, might be because I am sleepy though lol. ...

    May 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eguain, Deviled egg

    I too found this very humourous :D But in all honesty I have only skipped through the film :( I should really watch it all the way through one day ...

    May 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #30

    Taken down due to publishing

    May 24, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kismet #4....flagged for deletion

    Hi again! I'm here to review yay! over lukewarm coffee and a cruller -Realllllllly don't mean to sound dumb here but what is a cruller? which was slowly rising and ...

    May 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Pillar of Salt

    I really enoyed this piece, you said that you were not going to continue this but I reallt think you could make something of it! Yor description seems very well ...

    May 24, 2007


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug