User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #33

    The Calm before the storm? Oh yes! hehe. Anyway IM BACK!!!! Finished exams now and Here is the long awaited next chapter of Ice Cubes wheeey! Rated PG-13 for slightly ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 7

    YAY! I'm so happy! Part 7! I'm glad that things seem to be coming together for her, and I hope it's a little boy! All the best, Meevs xx

    Jun 15, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Of Mice and Men

    I had to do this for GCSE!! Ok, i think Kitty sorted out the begining there, but I think that you could show that maybe Lennie did sucseed in his ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 30:3 -Tammy -On Both Accounts

    Heloooooooooo! “You to…” Amber said, -Too This was very emotional, and great writing JC. Hope she wins! all the best, Meevs x

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Choice

    Hmm...This was good JC but I don't think that there is much here, compared to your POD pieces this is not very indepth atall. BUt then again I hsouldn't compare ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch -- Part 6

    Ello! Sorry it took me agggges to read this, just been feeling sooooooo lazy lately oops :P Anyway...WOW! I loved this aprt, you built up the tension of Emma looking ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What Are Pets For?

    Hello :) A soft pink glow slowly began to light the dark room, The start ere sounds a little cliche, the soft glow kind of thing...but I don't have any ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 33- Cheaters and Liars -On Both Accounts

    Eee like always it was brilliant! You always capture lot's of emotion in your writing, i think that the mistakes have already been pointed out here :). All the best, ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hurt

    I never write poems, in fact I avoid them, however I was feeling very emotional at the time when I wrote this. -Same here, istay verrry clear of poetry and ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad"--- Chapter 6

    Yeah like everrryone had said verrrry short, but I'm sure you can join some of the chapters together when you have written more and stuff. As for this piece, it ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #26

    Wow that was quite a reviewing frenzy! Thanks for all you're comments, and I hope you enjoy the rest of Ice Cubes :D xx

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #32

    End of Chapter Robert and Christopher ***************************** Dinner was incredibly awkward, not as I anticipated it to be. Becca was in a terrible mood, I put it down to her ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #15

    I dod change tenses a lot by accident in Ice Cubes! But the new version is all sorted, like all the same tense. It's also verrrrry different to the Ice ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs Eee my favourite book ever!

    May 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: that Ivy

    Hey incase you didn't see I made this into a thing for my Ice Cubes story, although i still might keep this as a separte thing, I'm just not sure ...

    May 26, 2007


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian