User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chicken Fried Rice #5

    Yay part five :D Writers block is SUCH a pain! The clock claimed it was nine am but he knew it was really eight. Maybe you should explain this, is ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm...

    hey hope you like it here its super easy to fit in and stuff :) need any help just PM me, as well as if you need any crits on ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Melnikov #1 /P

    Why is there a new post for this???? :S

    Jul 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Umbrella

    Thankyou both for the comments, and thanks Royboy for pointing out those mistakes, i will fix them laters :) I will work on the showing instead of telling thing, I'm ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: TBOTB

    It was sweet, is there anymore of this? I'm not realllly sure what it's about in all honesty. I think you could describe why she has these bubbles, why are ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Umbrella

    Ok, this can be read on it's own but it's like the follow up to Ice Cubes my first novel. Hope you enjoy and maybe understand some of it ^_^, ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here

    Lol I didn't know what I was doing either, infact when I first joined I didn't do anything atall :| but now I'm addicted and I',m sure you will be ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is in the internet

    Hmm the idea here is very sweet, but I think you need to add a lot more emotion into this and get the flow sorted out, I think you mainly ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Irresistible

    Hihi! Here I go to review :D . But I thought we could have a little bet." Here you are missing some speech marks But if you can't, you're going ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cousins

    Hmm...I'm really not sure about this in all honesty, there are tons of mistakes and well, I'm not sure if you were doing it on purpose, like, she was simple ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 8.

    Heyo! I read this lasy night but didn't have enough time to post a review so here it is. First off 6 weeks?! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Why?! And second I enjoyed it ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 35 -Never Existed

    JC!!!! Your writing just gets better and better! She had already lost all the respect she'd never had. Was never supposed to be ever here? It's just that the sentence ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #34

    Taken down due to publishing

    Jun 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 30:4 -The Verdict

    I swear I had reviwed this!!!!!!!!! I must have just read it and make comments in my mind.... Anywho! Very very very happy that she got off! now just need ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Cheek Bones To Pull-Apart [Make a Wish]

    I cannot see the meaning in this either. To be honest with you I didn't like it, I felt it was just there and I think you concerntrated more on ...

    Jun 19, 2007


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk