User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hy

    Ok, i wanted to try this out becuase I only ever write about like...normal things? So...what's better than monkey people eh? Creative critisim is greatly welcomed! Oh and Kai's name ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 10.

    I agree about the part where she leaves, I think there could have been a more understanding reason, or maybe you could have told us what that reason was for ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: piano player that dranes souls it needs help

    Why have you posted this twice? You really don't need to.... Anyway, I think that Dele24 pointed out most of the mistakes, but here is what i think i should ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ice Cubes (revised)

    hello both thanks for those great in-depth crits! They have really helped! And for both - Yob is a type of person who goes around getting drunk starting fights and ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Umbrella

    thanks for taking the time to crit this Alainna :) . I didn't really like Liam in Ice cubes but I can see that he's interesting. Aww poor Liam he ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Play, Stop, Rewind it Back, and Play it Again

    There's a ton of stuff in here that needs work, for one, a lot of the thing's you have the characters say I'm not sure they really would say...and i ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Hormones, Homework, and Hot Lunches- Period One

    Hello, I'm criting this AS i read it, so if any things sound stupid at the beginning it might be because I didn't understand it till the end :\ but ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: catastrophe

    Hmm, i realllly liked the beginning of this, It seemed fresh and original, but as it went on i felt like i was hearing it all before. I think the ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ice Cubes (revised)

    Ok this is Ice cubes (the start anyway) you won't find the old version on here as I had to take it down because of interest in publishing. Anyway, I ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tell me

    hmm, I agree with Snoink that it is a little creepy, and i also thought that the narrator was an older man, but I oculd be wrong, it could be ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 9.

    YAY it's LYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!! Kite pretty much pointed out all the mistakes that I noticed so yay! Love it, love the ending of ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT: HARRY POTTER, NO SPOILERS!

    Yeah thanks Nate, although someone left me a comment on MYSAPCE of all places about who dies and how it ends and stuff turns out they were lying about that ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: so uh... hi!

    Ello! Welcome welcome welcome! Hope you fit in nicely here and I look forward to reading some of your stuff. Yup any help needed I'm always here to lend a ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Slight of Perception

    This was great JC!!! Magicman pointed out everything I could really see here, and I really like your descriptions. I always worry when I write Vampire stories that they will ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Re-do my life

    Hmm yeah maybe should be in poetry but I'm not sure really :S I'm not really sure about this piece it's a bit bland, and very cliche... well I have ...

    Jul 25, 2007


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko