-
Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!
Ah i love Chesire Cats one! So simple, a sprout! I have made mine now, when I get home I will post it yup yup :) Meevs x
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
Well done to all those that have 50,000! I am very far behind with just under 20k, I really need to write more but have no motivation argh! nano drives ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Free Copies of Your NaNo Novel?
So...you have to do 50,000 for Nano then you have 6 months to write mroe? Sorry I don't know why this is confusing me so much!!! Do they only offer ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: In My Dreams
Hmm... I am not really sure what to make of was ok...but just ok... I found it very stop startish, which was probably the effect you were trying to achieve ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: heres another poem cheers
First off don't apologise for what you have written, you gave it a rating which is all you need to do, trust me, we have seen much darker topics covered ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Veterans.
Everything you’ve ever gotten, -Gotton dosen't sound right at the end there, it sounds a bit clumsy and just well, I don't think that it works. I like the topic ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Scritch Scratch Medley
And what a very good attempt this is! I loved it, to be honest, I liked the structure and the way it flowed. The lack of punctuation in this even ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: La Petite Dansuer
Terrible???? We were looking at the statue in general studies the otehr day and how the public hated it becuase the girl looked like a monkey or something and was ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Why So Serious?
I agreee that he looks too happy, aww bless him! But I also agree with Clo that the jacket is brilliant but not so much the face. You need to ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: 2008 art project
i think that the ones without the flwoers with just the girl standind would be much more effective in black and white. The ones with the floers benefit more with ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: NaNoWriMo Book Cover
How come no one has commented this yet?! Well no fear I am here! You CREATED The sky? Thats pretty impressive I must say, I wouldn't have been able to ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: my avatar pic
I love the colours used in this, and if you are using it as an avatar picture then the lines won't be as...um...words the word...squary (?) as they appear on ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: photography 3
This would look so much better if the picture was clearer, which is such a shame because it would be really good otherwise. When taking photos try and keep the ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Shippo Poses- 1
Ah my cousin uses photoshop when drawing her manga stuff too, it looks really good and professional, she draws in a very ismilar style to you aswell actually, I see ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Traditional Medium Artwork! :D
Ah graphite is lovely, but I can't use it, same with pastels, I don't like the feel of them on my fingers and I squirm lol, so well done for ...
Nov 14, 2008
