User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 11

    Alainna I have been waiting sooooooooooooo long for this! I swear you do keep us all in suspense on purpose :p !!! Anywho, I liked this, I think it's great ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tears

    this certainly is unique - but i know you have an R rating but you might want to put somewhere before people read it about the graphic images (it might ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Whisky on a Sunday: Year 1

    Ok, you have a good start here, although if he is now going to start telling a story, the whole scene with a therapist is a tenny bit cliche...unless in ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stray

    hello there :) I thin kthat most of the mistakes I found have been pointed out here already (one less job for me to do) :) Anyway, I really liked ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: (No title)

    Oooh what a threatening poem??? I must admit here that the last line does really make the rest of the poem er yay for the last line?! ...wonder what's in ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Disagreeable Persons

    I agree completly with Claudette here - this is extremly hard to understand without you explaining it. Fair enough it's a haiku but dosen't there still needs to be some ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slavery

    I agree with Gadi that it is rather bland. Personally i didn't connect with it at all...but poems are like that really, you either do or you dont :\ Still, ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Nonsense #2

    hmm...well I didn't get it but I'm not sure there is really all that much to get is there? I agree with Trident that it is a lot to do ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Nequadataliton - Illusions of Peace

    Oh and one more thing - you said somewhere "Be at home with my kids" or something along those lines (I can't find it >.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Nequadataliton - Illusions of Peace

    Wow, I really really enjoyed reading this! I couldn't spot any mistakes but I wasn't really looking out for them too much I was so engrossed in the story! It's ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Under the Mountain-Chapter 1, Section 1

    Hello, this was a good piece overall but here are my suggestions: The two colossal spires showed above the canopy of trees. They were the symbol and the landmark for ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Fred Must Be Getting Lonely

    Aww poor Fred, he must have really wanted someone to talk to!!

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hy

    Thankyou both for taking your time to read and comment this! It's my first time at writing fantasy so I wasn't sure how my 'fantasy people' should look like. Mayve ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Damage

    hey hey, first off you could break this up a bit, at the moment it is just one big block, seperate the speech, you might get more reviews that way ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm trying to think of something witty to say...

    heyyy my name is Abby (minus the e) full name Abigail or is that it? I go by the name meevs yeah :D Welcome to YWS! I really look forward ...

    Aug 22, 2007


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound