User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 14.

    As it has taken me ages to crit again everyone had beaten me to it - less work for me though right? hehe. Anyway liked getting a bit of history ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Quiet Alisa- Chapter 1

    This was an interesting beginning, im intrigued about the people and their way of life - so i want to read more! But here are my suggestions: “What is your ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hello, Hel

    Hmm yes, I liked it, but like Gwenevire I'm no good at poetry so I can't really give any technical or useful tips or anything. I didn't reallllyl get what ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 13

    yay I didn't really have to wait for this part as I have been away for so long! so YAY...bet the next part will be ages tho :P Anyways, I ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 12

    Well, I'm so sorry that I haven't read this for ages!!!! But here we go: I can't help agree with the above crits - that it's lacking that certain something, ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Prologue

    That was really good - you used descrition well without over doing it. I understand thatthe moon is important but in the opening paragraphs you repeat 'moon' a lot of ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In The Midst of Chaos- Prologue

    This is an interesting beginning! “Five more minutes,” Came the seven-year-old’s protests . -I would put protest here as he only protested once ^_^ I think you could make it ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Heart of the Heavens

    I think that because it is slightly obscure really makes the story! It makes you think - andf you do give the answers in the end so I think that ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I wonder...

    Hmm I have to admit that I don't really see anything in this poem, you talk about how you wonder about things, but there is no real depth in it ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    Here's me:

    Oct 15, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    I've never done NaNo before either so I'm really excited about it ^_^ Title: Yet to decided one, I'm terrible at choosing titles :( Genre: Fantasy Summary of your NaNo: ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: listen, listen

    Well, I didn't really understand it but I liked it in a strange way. Fair enough it dosen't have a plot and the characters are almost non-existant, but I like ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Beautiful Disaster Chap. 1 (Revised)

    Hmm in all honesty I didn't enjoy this much. The characters were very cliche - but I can tell that you are deliberatly putting the typical 'jocks and cheerleaders' across. ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Red Sky September

    Hmm...Ok...here's what i'm going to point out: oswitch from present tense to past tense a LOT - I do it a lot too, you don't realise you're doing it. BUt ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Red Sky September

    OK, sop Kittykat pointed out a lot of mistakes but I'm also going to go over them :D It's obvious that you have a talent for writing here - but ...

    Oct 9, 2007


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline