User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Fantasy Novels Re: LeMar Chapter 1

    This suprised me, I thought at the beginning it was going t obe from the point of view from someone at the Columbine High School shootings or something. Either way ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I would say....blonde hair medium height, dark eyes? Anything close there??

    Sep 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 16.

    I'm back and I am ready to claim back my title of biggest Lyla fan! MUWAHAHAA! I thin kthat you are really developing the characters well, and I love how ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Darkfall

    I have a confession to make. I never really tried to save him. I actually am the one that committed the crime. I killed him. This thought has been probing ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Frozen Trains

    To be completly honest with you I didn't like this piece much, and it wasn't because it wasn't any good, it's just not really my thing. Jostled through the doors ...

    May 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suspension of Disbelief

    say cat puke. -Puke is rarely used as a word atall over here, sick is the more common word Thanks for the crit, this has completly changed now, Im just ...

    May 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suspension of Disbelief

    Thanks for the crit, I have re-wrote this beginning, more explanation and I think it works better now, hopefully, I will change it on here soon. Thanks, Miya xxxx

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing something you haven't experienced

    I think that you can write about anything - it dosen't really matter if you have experienced it or not, I just tend to write and for some reason write ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Trees of Eden ch.1

    Ok, Im gonna crit this as I read it, so If I say something stupid which then gets answered later, I do apologise :P too long too - too long ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Melting a Midwest Winter

    I really liked this - which is something as Im not a huge fan of poetry - I apprecitae it but I cant write yeah :D I liked the middle ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Milkman!

    That was so odd!

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Leave Me Alone!

    Well to start with I will admit I didn't like this atall. I didn't feel that there was anything there, and just becuase it's a song dosen't mean it can't ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Shadows of Obscurity

    I usually don't like poetry like this...although it was a little cliche in parts I actually enjoyed it :) kisses me with passion, protects me from sin. -Although I like ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suspension of Disbelief

    ok! So this is the first chapter and a bit of Ice Cubes, for those of you that remember it - it's very different now, and it still needs a ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Laugh

    I agree with a lot of what Saint said, I didn't feel anything for the characters at all. I also think you relied a bit too much on dialogue here, ...

    Feb 16, 2008


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)