User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 hmm..

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Dance

    I think the mistakes made have already been pointed out by Esme, so there isnt really much else for me to critique here. but I took the time to read ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On and On

    I really really liked this. I liked the lack of punctuation (other than the few feull stops) it made the pace really quick in my head and it worked so ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let This Go

    I also noticed that you have made two posts, one Im assuming is this, for future reference befoire you post your own work you should have atleast reviewed two other ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let This Go

    Sorry but I didnt like this atall, I dont think the repetition worked it just got really annoying. I didint think there was any real meaning behind it, and what ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Personal Essay

    It is hard to critique this as it is such a personal thing to you, and I think this is written very well. Although I think it would be nice ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    I sure hope that none of us are mean or scary!!! We try not to be ;) Look forward to seeing some of yoyr work, if you need any help ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drowning.

    I really really liked this, and for a short piece (I assume you are not going to be adding anything else???) it works really well. You said it was a ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here....

    Welcome to the YWS! Kitty prety much explained what goes on around here so if you have any other questions feel free to message me and I will always be ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I havea pond full of fish but they arent really pets though so yes i dont have a pet fish :( The person below me dosen't like coffee

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Is that the phone?" "No it's the hoover bag" - Beautiful Thing

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I dont know if you have or not :D The person below me has cold hands :(

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having less than 100 reviews!

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Not scared really, just dont really like them :) The person below me had to use an umbrella today.

    Sep 22, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Eva Rose

    I really really liked this, your style of writing is effective, short sentences in this case work really well. Im sad that this is a true story though :( She ...

    Sep 22, 2008


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian