User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Equals

    If my revised version fails, then I think I'll move on to the next chapter first. Then come back again. -I find that when I am writing a longer piece ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erm Hi, I guess.

    Hello, I just reviwed your first chapter so hello again and welcome to the YWS :) I hope you like it here with us, and like I said in your ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I Did For Love

    ok first thing, here at the YWS its a general rule and understanding to have a 2:1 ratio on reviewing work before posting your own, remember this in the future ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ah stolen hearts so pretty! *steals your glasses* Right ok this is me: And this is me and my friends last year at a party and we all look super ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6/10 :) No its Louis Garrel :)

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    1/10 has got old now :(

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: True Friend

    This made me smile :) I don't really like to comment on grammatical or other poetery issues as I can't write poetry so I feel like a bit of a ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unknown title

    This was a sweet little story but I noticed some of the following things: our first job through our 20th job. - eh? I dont get that :S it had ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    reason :)

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    Please review two other pieces of work before you post your own stuff. Anyway, like Suzanne said that writing got really annoying and towards the end I just skipped it, ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Clandestine Grave [Edited.]

    I don't think it was too short atall, I think it was just right, and I love the imagery it creates. I do however feel that there is something missing ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Destinies Entwined-prologue

    Ok that was short, wayyyy too short, I know it is a prologue, but prologues are supposed to give us some background information, this really didnt give me anything. there ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: SITY: Sanchez's Intstitute for Troubled Youth

    Thatannagirl picked out the mistakes I found, so all I can say it that I really loved this, especially the dialogue, it helped add more to the characters. Also really ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 love that picture, really pretty, and black and white is the best :D

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?

    That was sweet, much better than your other piece, and I really likes the ending of this. The dialogue worked well, sometimes it dosen't in poetry but in this it ...

    Sep 25, 2008


If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb