User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My mother

    Infact me thinking that it was about a space man bothered me so much I had to go and look it up: Mother, any distance greater than a single span ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My mother

    First you need to review two other pieces of work before you post your own, its kind of a rule here, mkay? This is ok, and I like that its ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I've been here two years.

    I have been on two years too :D

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Elephant Boy {three}

    Yet again my comment is just going to be that silly little one on the end! This is all im going to read up to today, so I will read ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mask Maker

    Wow I really liked this beginning, at first I didnt know why he was standing there, thinking maybe he was one of the people that arrested him, after the "See ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Elephant Boy {two}

    Wow another great part here, and your description of the elephant boy was amazing, like Angel said, it was just like he was standing in front of me. Im really ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Elephant Boy {one}

    Well seeing as everything has been pointed out already this is just going to be one of those redundant little comments at the end just saying whey well done :) ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Elephant Boy {twelve}

    Wow I started reading this and I haven't read any of the other chapters, but I have to say that I love it!!! Your style of writing is so unique, ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Beyond This - Practice Introduction

    First of all I noticed that you haven't reviewed any other pieces on here, its a general rule that for every piece of your work that you post you should ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Ancient history

    Have you tried wikipedia? I find all my lifes answers on there? :D

    Oct 16, 2008
  • General Articles Re: When Brakes Are A Bad Thing

    This is okay for a short story, but as it stands it is just okay. I think you need to tell us more about this party, at the moment Im ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: "Paint" Lightsabres

    Um...well they look like light sabres, were you trying to make them different some how??

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jail bird- Ch 1: wrong footing>fix it

    OK this is probably going to realllly annoy you but I used to staudy law and I know this is a story and is going to lean towards the fantasy ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Past. Present. Future.

    Well that certainly was unusual. But I really liked it! Are you going to continue with this? Now then. there are some parts that sound confused, but it might just ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A poem written after i tripped on acid once, well almostjava

    I really liked this! I'm not going to say anything technical because I dont really understand too much about the technical side of poetry. But I really honestly did like ...

    Oct 16, 2008


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47