User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Mask Maker [2]

    Thanks for messaging me about this second part, just sorry it has taken me couple of days to get round to it! Anyway, down to the review: I like that ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond the Hills-Prologue

    OK well seeing as the grammatical things have been pointed out I can only now give you my opinion on this! At the moment it is too short, but I ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Random Prologue?

    Hey Kitty. Sorry to be harsh here but I really didn't like this, I found it pointless and annoying. It's not really a prologue, it dosen't give us background onto ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Ancient history

    Probably been drummed into my head so many time by my teachers now that I actually believe them :D

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My friend. Do you know??

    I can relate to anything related to anorexia, my best friend is suffering from it and this is exactly what I tell her every day. Shes so thin she looks ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Other Re: Fact

    Im still not sure what to make of this even now its in the 'other' section. Useful facts there, but its not exactly a writing piece. Im sure anyone oculd ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: delete my account

    Go message Nate about this??? Hes the only one who can delete accounts.

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Other Re: A small biography for my character in a novel im starting

    Ok so is she going to be 13 in the story? At the moment there is not really anything else to say...maybe a bit more about her personality and lifestyle? ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: angels from ashes

    I felt that this was all very rushed. You weren't giving enough time or consideration to your characters. I think the opening chapter was quite weak, it was a fire, ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new....

    Hey welcome to the YWS! First off we have a ratio of two reviews for each piece of your own work that you post, but I see you have already ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    Hey Kay, welcome to the YWS! Dont worry you wont be a newbie for long :D I really wanted to do a degree in creative writing but unfortunatly I fell ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: konichiwa.

    hey welcome to the YWS! Oh i love painting and drawingggg so much! Almost as much as writing, well...almost! If you have any questions about the site or just want ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: im new read my work, love me and add my myspace :)

    Hey welcome to the YWS! If you need any help with anything on the site feel free to drop me a message and I will do my best to help ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody...

    hey welcome to the YWS, try posting some more news about this in other forums on the site, Im sure a lot of people will be itnerested, but not everyone ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you tell Im new? --Sam/Skl02134

    Hello! Welcome to the YWS! If you ever need help on here with anything feel free to leave me a private message and I will be happy to help out ...

    Oct 17, 2008


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)