User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Howzit!

    Hey - did you mean to create a new thread for your reply? ;) x

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Am

    I'm going to say, like the others that the caps don't add anything here. I dont think you really conencted the the reader very well, it was a bit bland ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Rainiest parts of the world?

    haha England!

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    I will never foregt that book, before my nanna died she was in and out of hospital a lot and when we went up to see her I Would always ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Of Mice and Men

    I will never forget studying this in year 11 at high school, and my English teacher put on different voices for the characters, and he always cried at the end ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    I really want to read the book, I loved the film, but someone told me there were vampires in the book, is this true??

    Oct 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Understanding

    Hy well done on your first post, and well done for reviewing two other pieces before :) (Welcome to the YWS btw. I'm Meevs, if you need any help or ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Face by Many Names

    Hi Adriangarcia :D Even though this is ultimatley a religious poem I think that many people can relate to this. I am not a religious person but I enjoyed this ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Other Re: My Story

    Is there any reason why you have posted this twice?? You should also review two other pieces of work before posting your own, you have only made three posts, two ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Other Re: An experiment in indirect speech.

    Wow I really liked this Rubic. I liked showing it from the soilders point of view, it worked really well. Are you going to use this as a starting point ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Other Re: friends

    Ok first things first, you need to review two pieces of work before you post your own. Its a rule here at the YWS, and the mroe you review other ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Other Re: Kim.

    I have to agree with Blink here, I have no idea what purpose this is serving. It's not really a I'm not sure what it is. I don't think it ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Start from the bottom and work your way up from there...

    Hey welcome to the YWS! Three of my friends have just gone to Austraila for a year, Im so jealous, it must be great to live there! I hope you ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there, i'm not new but i havent been on here for a while.

    Welcome back! When was the last time you were here? I was also gone for a while and when I came back there were laods of newbies and new features, ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howzit ;)

    Hi welcome to the YWS! I would love to sell something to Hollywood too, it's nice to dream though hey :P If you have any questions about the YWS or ...

    Oct 19, 2008


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney