User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 1

    Only thing was, why did you repeat part of the prologue in this? IF you are goign to keep it there then there is probably not much point of it ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Prologue

    Well I went to part three and thought it might be better to read from the beginning first :P First off, Jamie is the best boys name in the world ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bitter Beauty

    Hey! This was a really interesting piece, are you going to turn it into a longer story or something? The only mistake I noticed was: I lost myself is stories ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ta Short Horror story i thought of 30 mins ago

    This seemed all very confused and rushed...let me explain: The wind slightly picked up making the few specks of hair the man had not covered by the hat that was ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'll Ruin Her

    I did like this but I felt that the narrator contradicted themselves without meaning to. I DON’T WANT HIM! -Caps really distract from the work, maybe use italics here or ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: River At Sunset.

    You know I dont mind the people at the bottom of the picture, it adds something somehow. I lvoe the sky in this picture, it looks so dooming and opposing, ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Beautiful Face

    I really do love the patterns you use! Its so cool and unique I love it! Definalty adds something to the picture, makes it stand out from the others. Wish ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Collage of the Rain

    Wow I really love these, the pictures are so crisp and clear its amazing! Did you edit these on photoshop or something? They just look so perfect! What kind of ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Mononoke (is that's how its spelt?)

    Aww I really like this. I like the patterns you used in it, it is really nice to see something different other than shading, it has made the hair look ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Scarlett

    This is good and I can definalty see the Liv Tyler influence in there :D I agree with Vox about the nose thing it is a little unnaturally long, and ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bella in the Meadows

    Im not sure who Bella is so I will just comment on the picture :) I think its good but your colouring could be imporoved slightly, try shading a bit ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl in the Grass

    Yeah a good picture for a ten year old to have taken :) Do you have photoshop? YOu could do some pretty cool stuff with this if you do, like ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    I really want to do Nano this year, I tried last year and I never finished and just kinda gave up. I just worry about not having enough time, I ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyzz :) I'm a newbie here! helloo!! :D

    Hey Elle welcome to the YWS! Glad you are enjoying the site so far - it is really great Nate does a lot for us :D I would reccomend that ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Apparently I'm new

    Hey Welcome to the YWS! (Kind of???) Ok first things first, there is a rulke here that for every piece of your own writing that you post you need to ...

    Oct 20, 2008


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper