User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Meeting

    Hi Evenstar Im Meevs and I'm going to review this for you :) here I go! A single iridescent raindrop ran along the window’s outer surface, stretched thin and long ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: a short letter to home

    This is a very good piece of writing, I want to know more about the man, why he felt the need to write such a bitter letter. Will you let ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One More Song

    This is a really interesting start of a story, already there is a sense if disequilibrium, which she is trying to restore, but already we know that she is going ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Poets Academy Chapter 1

    Ok first welcome to the YWS as I see you are a new member :) Secondly we havea rule here that for every piece of yours that you post you ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Cynic

    Ok first things first. It is a general rule here that for every piece of work that you have posted you should have reviwed atleast 2 other pices of work, ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Marchers, Hail

    I loved the repetition at the end of this, it worked really well and bought brilliant empthasis to thne end of the poem. I thought this was a good inishgt ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Boredom!

    Don't post your work again in the same post, be patient and people will review you. YOu have also only reviwed one other piece of work the ratio is 2:1 ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm a n00b. =3

    Hi Sarah welcome to the YWS! First things first there is a rule here that for every piece you post you must have reviewed two otehr pieces of work, its ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Odd Owl

    One of the owls eyes is not as defined as the other, other than that this is pretty good, I love the detail you put into things. Is anything going ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Please Help!

    I agrew with Krupp about the I am thing. Try to make it less ordinary, at the moment you really are just making a list. Try to add some personality ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Mask Maker [3]

    Yay part 3!!! he have an enemies -Any Edgar Pastor I thought his name was Edward? This confused me a little bit :S Other than those two things this was ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Errmmm ... Hello

    Hey Lauren welcome to the YWS! If you have any qyestions feel free to PM me at any time I will be happy to help out with anythng :D Look ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Keep Dreaming Child, Keep Dreaming

    I really liked this as well, its almost taking the innocence away from childhood, well thats how I saw it anyway. I thought that the thunder booming part was a ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 3

    Ohh the story gets better :) I want to know what Jamie did, what he was writing about in the letter. I liker that they are now in the same ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 2

    Ah the mother is obsessive I really don't like her! I understand ehr reasons of being so protective over Summer, not wanting her to go through what she did. But ...

    Oct 20, 2008


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle