User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A small extract from my novel.

    Thank you so so so much for all these critiques, all of you are great and have helped so much! I have now edited this and will post the revision ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Miya's Kitchen Table

    Done :)

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Other Re: [deleted]

    Hello! OK, first thing's first, is the whole story going to be written in letter form? If it is I would suggest reading 'We Need To Talk About Kevin' which ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A small extract from my novel.

    Canada - thankyou for taking the time to read! Sarah - Thankyou so so much! That really helped. I'm finding this piece quite difficult to write as It is set ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Quality Reviews Inc.

    Heylo! Could you if you get the chance take a look at this for me: It's super short, its a small piece from a novel I am writing and it's ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Miya's Kitchen Table

    WELCOME Hello come in take off your shoes and get comfy. I'm an instructor now so I want to give some really good reviews, so instead of mindlessly wandering around ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Train Wreck Chapter one

    Hi Twilight! I think that before I can even begin to look at this story you need to work on formatting, spelling and punctuation here. Did you write it on ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A small extract from my novel.

    Ok, well first thing's first. This is not the beginning of the story, this is just a bit from one of the later chapters. I am really struggling with this ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A Hundred Suns title page

    I do like this the simplicity works well, did you take the picture yourself? You say it is not finished yet - what are you planning on changing? And what ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: More International Than Ever

    I came on from Spain last month! BUt now I am back in snowy England

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: James

    Ok, I stil lthinkthe nose needs a little bit of work, otherr than that it's great, I think the shading you have done is brilliant and his hair is also ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Got bunches of new pics of me^-^

    If this isn't part of your art work and just a picture of you there is a thread where you can post pictures of yourself :) Ok, now I will ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nick Jonas

    Wow I think this is really good. The shading really is what gives this picture that edge ;) The hair is very good as well, you havea lot of texture ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: James

    This is no joke, the first time in my entire life of drawing (since I was three, to be exact), that I ever drew a guy that didn't look like ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I just relized something else...

    Ah well you could just say hes a little character tribute to Neo. What is your nano about? Sounds interesting with these Neo hacker characters ;)

    Nov 14, 2008


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus