User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing BogWraith

    Hey welcomd to the YWS I hope you feel really welcome here :D I would reccomend taking a good look around the community forums just to get more of an ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Niccy Im not sure if we have to have covers, I htink people are just doing this for fun, but I could be wrong someone else might have to back ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    These are all so good guys! I'm gonna have to post mine too!

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My book cover for NaNo

    Yes thats a million times better :D Did you do this on photoshop? If you did you could blur the image sides so it dosen't look so sharp against the ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Wow Mantis thats pretty impressive ;) I like all the covers so far! Im thinking I might do one for mine. Where do you lot get yours pics from? Do ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My book cover for NaNo

    Hey this is too big like Via said, I can't see it in all it's glory :(

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, forumfolk. Are you yet living?

    Hey Sara welcome to YWS! I would reccomend that you look around the community forums, there are a lot of useful posts about the general way to use and find ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tash

    You created some amazing imagery in this and I really enjoyed reading it. The rhyming worked really well aswell, it wasn't like the whole poem was dependant on it which ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Believable relationships?

    When I write about couples and relationships I tend to always add conflict, nothing is ever perfect in relationships! There are always spells where the characters are really in love ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Story-line testing

    I love the idea of using gods in a story, and you have a very detailed plot outline here, by having a good knowledge about the characters before hand means ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Butterfly and The Breeze

    Hey good luck with the contest! I never have the guts to send any of my stuff into competitions so well done on that already, and I definatly think this ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    I wasnt really worried about them being vampires, I wonder why they didn't make them that in the film? Is Fred in the book???? :P

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: poetry my first try sorry if it is bad

    P.S. -- Why were you guys so mean? It was her first try, -This was not being mean, it is simply asking for the correct formatting for the site. And ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: poetry my first try sorry if it is bad

    First you need to review two other pieces of work before you post your own. Im also not going to try and read this, it is all in one long ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sword of the Night

    Heyyy I believe I met you in the welcome forum :) and Now I am here to review your work, so here it goes :D : rubbing them in an, ...

    Oct 21, 2008


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet