User avatar

miyaviloves

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your first NaNoWriMo sentence!

    The oppressive heat was too much for her to bear. -Umm yeah....shes hot hmm

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: All nighter Nov. 29

    I will probably be working till eleven *damn bar work* but if not I will do it too! Praise red bull!

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Snipits from your story.

    I have a character that will die too! But not yet, either way she deserves to die she is horrid. This is just a random passage: Isaac climbed the stairs ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    Did anyone here make a cover for their book? I didnt realise that we could post it on the nano site - but does that mean we have to take ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    nano site is being mean to me aswell! I keep going to write and just nothing comes out. Nothing lol so i end up here complainging about it!!!!

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    Motivation seems to run off when I need it most lol!

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I feel weird that I cannot access it, I don't want to do anything on it but still lol must be doing something to my mind ;) Thanks for letting ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    I nearly had a break down today when the college computers refused to work. I very nearly went insane. so now Im home with no more nano and am writing ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    16,782 getting there. is Nano down? I can't seem to get onto it? Is anyone else having this problem???

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Tut

    Hey this is really good! Was it done with chalks? I think I agree with andfromnowon about it being more symmetrical, whenever I draw faces I always use the centre ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nano scribbles

    Aww I love it! That is exactly how I get when writing for Nano! And they are pretty good for scribbles! Your cover is also really good too, I was ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nano book cover -front and back-

    Wow 20 thousand already! I am only at ten and I most probably never will finish! I am far too lazy! As for your over I really like it, but ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Newest Drew So Far!

    Hey Drew welcome to the YWS! First off it is a rule here that for every piece of your own work that you post you must have reviewed atl;east two ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mr. Freddy (AKA "the mailman")

    I agree with snoink! At the moment as this stands it really isn´t anything. But just because you were bored and didn´t feel like you put anything into it dosen´t ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me back... again...

    hey! Welcome back! Sorry but no I don´t remember you! But I am glad to know that you are back and are willing and ready to get reviewing! If you ...

    Nov 1, 2008


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong