User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Art & Photography Re: flowers...retro style...?

    Did you use acrylics for this? you can really see the texture of the paint, tis' nice! Only thing I would suggest really is to shade some more, maybe add ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: When Characters Take Control

    I was working with three main characters, and one who was just there to kind of fill the space, how the stoy basically revolves aorund him as I basically fell ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Free Copies of Your NaNo Novel?

    Wow really? Thats good thing to do I think - gives people some more motivation. But like Kaila said, I wouldn't want mine done like that without it being edited, ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just me...

    Ah what a cute username! Welcome to the YWS!!! I would suggest you keep looking around these community forums as there is a lot of information about the site that ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Welcome to the YWS! I hope you are fitting in nicely ;) Keep looking around these community forums as you will find a ton of information about the site here ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello people

    hey Jacky welcome to the YWS! Keep looking around the community forums as there is a ton of information about the site here :) We have a basic rule that ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anticipation

    Wow I really enjoyed this! It's simple yet it works very well. Its that kind of denying love theme that I like, you have explored it well here. Won't comment ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Ah! hahaha...

    I forgot about a character for aggges, like one minute my main guy was with three of them, then Ijust forgot about one! I Don't even know why! He was ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Opinions Please!!

    Hmm these are all sounding good, but you have to ask yoruself which one fits best with your story? Hope your nano is going well! (p.s. I like Kitty's idea ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Too Few Words, Too Little Plot

    Dialogue. Get them to speak, LOTS. ABout nothing, just fill in the gaps - its the whole point of Nano and although it might make no sense and is just ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Do you have pictures of your characters?

    Ah wow cool! I based my characters on some not so famous famous people if you get me? I might post some pics on here soon - this is such ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey welcome to the YWS! What kind of things do you like to write - mainly poetry or prose? And what genre? If you have any question about the site ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Title!

    Mine is 'Papillon Embouteillé' :)

    Nov 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Snipits from your story.

    These are all looking really good guys! I come onto the Nano forum here inbetween writing it, gives me inspirtation :D Good luck! Keep going! here is a little bit ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Favorite NaNo Bits and Pieces

    I like this part of mine, simply becuase it puts Cecilia back in her place (we are not supposed to like Cecilia ;)) As the taxi pulled up at her ...

    Nov 5, 2008


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor