User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Welcome Mat Re: New kid!

    Hey Roxi welcome to YWS! I am exactly the same when writing, I have only ever finished one novel and it almost killed me. I now have had writers block ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Miya's Kitchen Table

    OK! I have done Loveable's and Maki's pieces, but the other two had sooo many critiques already seeing as I have not been on here in AGES (I'm soooo sorry ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: silent Hill: Requiem- chapter 3

    I'm here as promised aggges ago (I'm sorry forgive me please????) I read through the piece and read some of the other critiques and I'm afraid to say that most ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Walking in the dark

    First off I just want to apologise for the amount of time this has taken me to get to! But I am here now and I have read it so ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love

    Hey! Sorry this has taken me so long to get to but I am here now! Ok first thing's first -This is a good prologue, I often find with prologues ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Miya's Kitchen Table

    Hey Maki, as a general rule for any one else who would like a review Im not so fond of fan fiction, but as It's Silent Hill you have pursuaded ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Miya's Kitchen Table

    Done Nutty's! Will getthose others done asap. -Meevs-

    Jan 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ram

    Hey! Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this! But I am finally here! First off is this the first chapter of something or just a short ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Miya's Kitchen Table

    Heya guys will get tp these asap! Just been revising like crazyt for my jan exams which are all finished by the 12th so will get to them - just ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Papillon Embouteillé - Part One

    Hey Jiggity, thanks for the critique! I went through and fixed the mistakes you pointed out so that's sorted. Holy Invisibility, Batman! Random dialogue - where is the character? what ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Papillon Embouteillé - Part One

    Ok well, here it is! I had a few people ask me to post this after I posted a small extract a little while ago from a later chapter. I ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Novel of Manners

    Thankyou :) Yeah I have been trying to keep everything in the time period, its set in 1912, so I have to keep thinking wait...what kind of cars do they ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Miya's Kitchen Table

    Done :)

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Already Won Me - Revised

    I like this it is cute. I really think that you could work on it some more though. I do like the characters, you gave a lot of life to ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Novel of Manners

    Ok, back in the time when 'Pride and Prejudice' was written most novels were known as 'novels of manners', this is what wiki-pedia has to say about it: The novel ...

    Dec 8, 2008


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu