User avatar

mithrim96

mithrim96

  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Joden Pinewood (pre Jail-time) from The Life of an Assassin It would be strange for me to be in a theme park in the first place unless a contract brought ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Interview!

    Claré (from my book, The Underworld Society): My last meal? I don't know. Whatever I had for breakfast this morning in the society... ummm... that was probably noodles, I like ...

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Name Game

    My characters name is Adam Felderman though if you have ever heard of him before it would be with the alias Joden Pinewood. He is an assassin from a time ...

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secrets Left Unknown (closed/started)

    I'm not sure if you still need people for the story and I'm not even that positive I know how this works. But I'll give it a shot and you ...

    Jan 7, 2012


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet