User avatar

mithrim96

mithrim96

  • Randomosity Re: the hardest word

    When I was little I found it really hard to spell the word "beautiful". So now, to this day, whenever I write it I have to say in my head, ...

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Teams

    When does this start, or finish? I thought it finished today, but then people were still posting just a few days ago. Also, when do we know what mythical creatures ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Teams

    This sounds like fun. I would like to join as a reviewer please! I'll try hard to create meaningful reviews! Question 1: d Question 2: d and e Question 3: ...

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you like to write?

    It all starts with an idea... ...seriously, it does. I can't write unless I've been thinking about what I want to write and I'm like, "Wow, I like that, I'd ...

    May 30, 2012


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig