User avatar

mithrim96

mithrim96

  • Other Poetry Re: Finding yourself

    There were a few spelling errors but overall an amazing poem that sends the reader into a whirlwind or thought. Truly great. One thought that is still in my mind, ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos of Stuff

    Wonderful photographs! I especially liked the 4th, 8th, 9th and 10th from the top. The ones that stood out to me most though were: the close-up of the peacock's head ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Luminosity

    Wow, that is one of the most captivating short stories I have ever read and I hope I can continue reading stories as wonderful as this forever. A little mistake ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cynthia's Story

    You're poem is really deep and meaningful. I love the fact that it originates from a true story (I presume that the spoiler is true...). You are a great poet ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: And the Darkness Rained Upon Them

    This was for a competition on DeviantArt that I didn't actually get to submit to. The rules were it had to be less than 5 pages, no character names from ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The End.

    I just wanted to say that I love the ending of your poem, the way you sum it up so simply. I love the world issues you've pinpointed here and ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am a waterfall

    Thank-you shloka19! You don't know how good that makes me feel that you said that. Thank-you! This being my first post I am glad I got feedback so quickly, wow. ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The last words she heard

    Amazing Em! I love it. Thanks so much for letting me read you're cool poem. I have no doubt that you could be a great author or poet if you ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am a waterfall

    I am a waterfall. I flow freely yet am channeled. I take life from the banks of canals, But I give life to creatures of earth and air. My song ...

    Dec 14, 2011


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White