User avatar

mithrim96

mithrim96

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sweet Valentine

    This is a poem I decided to write about how I have never had a boyfriend and don't really expect one. Thought I'd make it sound more woeful than it ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The wine of love

    Your poem views love in a negative light but it also brings up many of the aspects people seem to feel/know in love. I cannot think of anything I don't ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sheet Music Sang In Silence

    This style of poetry is as unique as it is fascinating and effective. This poem, like the 'sheet music' it talks about, will remain in my head for (most likely) ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Trumpet Solo!

    This is a rather short poem that I feel needs more explanation into its meaning and its feel. You have a very professional vocabulary that makes me feel child-like in ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Night in My Town

    Hello again. This poem of yours is very interesting and it had me staring at the screen in wonder. I found some of the lines a little confusing and scattered ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories

    This is a really powerful and emotive story. I'm glad I have had the opportunity to read it, though the goriness isn't so fun to read at night when you're ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Living Shadows (Chapter Five - Lies)

    I have no suggestions on how to change this. I am dumbfounded and shocked. Your book sounds absolutely amazing. I want you to publish it so as I can read ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 2011

    If you go into "edit" next to the post (or in this case, lack-of) it should get rid of it... I think.

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A collection to the appreciation of 'Bleach' (Tite Kubo)

    Episode 1 - "The Day I Became a Shinigami" The Hollow roars, I raise my blade, and debt to my family is repaid. Rukia Kuchiki pierced my heart, and my ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bad Days at School

    Time ticks slowly and I'm watching the clock. My head feels like a leaden block. My teacher's mouth is a fuzzy blur. My paper's still waiting for thoughts to stir. ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unwritten

    You say this poem is rusty, I say it is beautiful. I once had to write a similar poem for English class about exams and you've inspired me to go ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Even Demons get tortured

    I LOVE THIS SCENE FROM YOUR BOOK! It is so gory at times and mysteriously frightening at others. One query though, is the girl a demon? Because when you said, ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writing

    I agree wholeheartedly with the last lines: Writing is magic. Nothing less, nothing more. Writing is a magical art and your poem really displays this with your great writing, I ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Remembrance's Home

    Your poem made me stare wide eyed and open-mouthed at the screen in awe and deep thought, truly beautiful. The way you entrance the reader with this mystical piece is ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The sociopath

    Your poem made me grin! Well done, I love it. Your poetry is really thought provoking, eery, creepy and cool. Great work. It's interesting how, on certain lines, the reader ...

    Dec 16, 2011


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown