User avatar

mistielovesyou

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 19 minutes

    Listen, this is a very nice story with a nice context, but that's it. It's just nice. You used far too many details in the beggining which prove to be ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: There is still tomorrow

    This is very good writing, and i like it. Though it is very vague. I loved it but it would just a tiny bit better if you tried to incorporate ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Long Strides

    I was trying to convey a weird message here..See if you can get it. Enjoy :) "Sometime TODAY Barry!!!" Lugging these heavy sacks up the hill. Again. And again. "Come ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Dear Friend Depression

    I know you were trying to make a point here, but it wasn't good. Perhaps you could write a story in a different way, and include just dialogue? I don't ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Space Oddity (contest)

    I liked this, and the emotions and everything presented in this. I especially felt the desperation of the man, and his sorrow. Good writing. I wouldn't really fix anything here, ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Understanding in a car crash.

    That was awesome. I really liked your approach on death, and how you made it seem more "happy" than most. I'm not a nitpicky person, so I didn't see any ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crazy Glasses

    Thanks so much you guys, for the reviews!! I'll be sure to fix some of the errors with the phone-thing.

    Jun 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crazy Glasses

    I got this idea from an idea-generator that told me to write a story about a glass. Enjoy :) She burst into the house, screaming, ‘enough is enough, John! I'm ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How To Shuffle

    Wow, this is pretty awesome. I actually laughed a little (and it is rare that I ever laugh during a comedic story, even one that others crack up at). I ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dangerous Games

    This is good, but I have a few suggestions (of course): Firstly, lose the bolded writing. Good writing doesn't need bolded words to convey a feeling or point. Trust me, ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Influenza

    I really liked you idea, but I think your execution was a little bland (IMHO). Maybe it was the way you described the story, but it needs a little more ...

    Jun 8, 2011


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh