User avatar

mistielovesyou

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sweet Revenge

    This was okay, but kind of cheesy. The ending probably wouldn't have the impact on the reader that you wanted. That's because you started out with a serious tone in ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Enigma

    Is this a beginning? Because if it is this is really good. It's fine by itself, of course, but it'd be a nice beginning. The only thing I have to ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Father was Buried

    This story was good, albeit a little disjointed. I was confused with the second "flashback", and I thought he had come back to life. The ending was nice though, and ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bad Jokes

    This was really good. I liked the insanity from the boy "Ted" and the story as a whole. Although the third line in the story "His eyes were completely serious" ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forgetting Names

    This is okay, but the story is a little implausible. If people actually knew this guy was doing this (like Jenny did), wouldn't he be arrested? No one, especially the ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: keeping time-contest entry

    This is awesome. I loved how you made the story flow easily so you could see it vividly in your head. The emotions in the story were conveyed subtly, and ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Psychologist

    I agree that the writing was a little flat for me, but it was okay. This peace needs a lot more dramatice voice to become better. Nothing much happened, so ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sea John's Girl

    Good story! This was good writing, and it was an interesting story. I especially loved the beginning, and how it seemed like a fairytale. However, the ending was little abrupt ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If I was nice I wouldn't be a villan

    I love this!! It was simple, well-written, and conveyed its point very well. I enjoyed how the protagonist was evil but never really had it come back to bite him, ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Your Good Isn't Good Enough (contest)

    I thought this was really good and well organized. I liked how the whole end half of the story was just a foolish prediction, and I liked the little plot ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Stove Witch

    Well, that was interesting. The thing is, I didn't get that he killed himself until i reread the end a few times. Maybe you should hint more at what he ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Boxed love

    I liked this. Very nice point and context. Like others said, another character wouldn't hurt.

    Jun 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Like Sisters

    Was this just a short story? What I mean is, is this the end of it? If this is the end it was just..okay. You wrote this really well, but ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Insanity Suffers

    This was something I wrote from the quote "anger suffers when grief withdraws". Obviously, I got a little carried away. She stood in the doorway, staring down at his peaceful ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Long Strides

    Oh, you guys: this is a fantasy world. Which is why the sky changes colors like that.... It's not a real world..

    Jun 11, 2011


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche