User avatar

mistielovesyou

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Viva la Revolucion!

    I like how you wrote this. I liked that it was less symbolic and more stagnant, yet still good. This is a good story. Nice writing. Good job and good ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Proper Farewell

    This is okay, but the moral is unclear. Maybe it needs a rewrite? I didn't really get the fact that he buried the fish, only that he had forgotten about ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: High Stakes

    I love this a lot, but I wish I could know more of what the speaker was talking about. It was really good, though. I especially liked the first paragraph. ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In The Shadows

    “You look a bit different.” As if. I’m pretty sure I've been moody for about a month. But Grace, being the kind person she is, gives me a curious glance ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clueless

    I put in hours, days, of my life for this project. My pencil creases the paper, and my hand hurts like a bitch but there's no way in hell I'm ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Issues

    Thanks for this, this was a reeeeeeally creepy story and I loved it. I haven't read something this crazy in a while, so this was nice. Kind of sadistic, though. ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My First Date

    This was a nice story, and I loved how you incorporated the lines from them play into the story. Trust me, this isn't only your dream date. I liked the ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Dream

    This was a good story, but it could be improved with more background. I'd suggest you let the reader in on exactly why and how these people in Venice were ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Privileged Few

    You wrote your descriptions very well, and this is a good story. It's so very realistic and I like how you left the problem out of it, so we don't ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Can't Believe It

    This was very good and detailed. I liked the point of view. This is probably one of the first stories I've read where the girl asks the guy out, so ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Word Will Change A Life (Chapter one)

    This is a good story but it might need a little more. Probably more description or background. Plus the story kind of ends on an ambiguous note. Maybe you should ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eating for Two

    This was a really cute story. Very quirky and...nice. It might be a bit unrealistic, as was said by the commentor above, but I liked it. My only thing would ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unforgettable

    This is very good. I loved how you described human emotion, and how realistic this is. It' s great to realize that not all people have the courage to blurt ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: One Day (contest entry)

    This is a really sweet story, and I loved it. The way you described the characters was very nice, and the detail was vivid in my head. My only thing ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Name Yet

    This was good. However, the first three sentences of this story were a little..passive I'll say. And it' s "I've never felt so scared" not "I never felt so scared" ...

    Jun 22, 2011


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus