User avatar

mistielovesyou

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Teen Assassin

    This goes very fast. There's no room to get to know the character, or to really understand the story. I understand that this is 'short stories' but this was a ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Accepted"

    Yeah, I agree with the previous reviewer. She already got you on all the poor writing, but the story didn't have any depth either. We just see her as an ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Give and Take

    I really liked this. I liked the way you described the woman, and how easily the reader could understand her. You could see her life, her fears, everything. All without ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: So Little Clearings

    So little time. They run about. Run. Before they catch you. Run. Before they snap that picture. Before the light blinds you all in it’s flash. Don’t you know what ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flashbacks

    This is very good. I liked how you went in and out of 'flashbacks' and the way you wrote this. It is kind of choppy with the flow in some ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sportsmanship

    He spots me from across the club. How do I look? Alone, hot, confused. Hopefully. I can see him dancing with a woman as equally needy as him, moving his ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White

    I think this is pretty good. I agree with the first reviewer when they say your details could be broken up a little more. The only problem with this is ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Weird Life

    The problem with this story is the CONSTANT cliches. I mean, every single character of yours seems to be some kind of stereotypical high school character. Very annoying and distracting. ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Heart Tightens

    I liked it. The details you added in were nice, especially about the ice on the frozen food. Added a nice quality to it. However, the characters you presented were ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Progressive

    Everybody is in line for a shot. The posters on the wall support this shot, calling it “good for your health” “good for long-term” “can make you happier”. The people ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heartbroken

    This is the type of writing that seems good at first glance, but it isn't. You really, REALLY should not write while listening to music. I used to do it ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shatter

    This was pretty good, although like the first reviewer, I don't completely understand what you're talking about. If you want to, you can add details to make the symbolism more ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bad Day.

    This is okay, but I don't think you pulled off the choppy, plain sentencing. VERY few writers can. This just comes off as unskilled writing to me. Although, I liked ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alice

    This was a very good piece in an aesthetic way, but just okay story wise. Your descriptions and writing was really beautiful, but I can't tell if this story is ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Random, not title yet.

    This was okay, because I could relate to the protagonist. Otherwise, it was rather predictable (like the other commentor) said. You could make the characters more interesting. This story was ...

    Jul 19, 2011


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams