User avatar

mistielovesyou

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Samodiva

    In the beginning of this, I was a little confused as to who which characters were which. Just make it a little clearer because they all have same-sounding names. You ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Six Wonders of Becoming Insane

    I like this one, definitely. Usually I tell writers with vague stories like this to include more detail, but you managed to include just the right amount. Very good. I'm ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: White Death

    Wow, that was good! I'm surprised that no one comments... Anyway, the pacing was just fine. I was actually shocked at the ending. This was really good. The only criticism ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A differant kind of drama

    This needs some improvement. And not just with the things the last reveiwer mentioned. This story has nothing to bring the reader in and engage them in it. The writing ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Liar

    *just the beginning of a novel I'm writing* I run out the door for the bus, but I already know I’m too late. I stand in the cold wind in ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Liar

    *just the beginning of a novel I'm writing* I run out the door for the bus, but I already know I’m too late. I stand in the cold wind in ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: About to Land

    This would be really good, if it weren't for the way this is written. A lot of the language you use is very choppy and cheesy. It seems like you're ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hometown Shame

    I left home that winter of 1999 chasing a dream. Leaving my mother and little sister behind to fend for themselves,I went off for acting. Yes, I was as naïve ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It Was Never Nice Knowing Life

    This is very good, in that I really felt for this character. Even though I myself am not the type of person to blame my problems on others, I could ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Influences of Grapefruit

    This is a pretty good story. I liked the characters, the relationships, and the different dynamics. The only problem is that this is a little wordy. Example: The three of ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Pilgrimage

    I really liked this story, with the description and the imagery. I agree with the previous reviewer when he said that I couldn't really understand the connection. I could get ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Shack [open]

    Could you review this?

    Oct 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Casey Drowned

    A confession. I tried to write it in the right 'tone' I guess. Did I do that well? “What’s all this about?” “Nothing.” She said. She smiled all pretty-like, like ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: After I left, but before I became the Sun

    I"m going to take a wild guess here: is this a story about a schizophrenic? The neglected hygiene, the 'ants', and isolation. It was really good. One of the better ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Becoming Jamie Coleman Philips

    I don't exactly get the last part after the parting dots, but I'll comment on the story above: I really liked this. I don't get why you haven't been getting ...

    Oct 24, 2011


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes