User avatar

misstoria

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone

    Every so often, she gave me a smile and her blue-green eyes would come alive and make me forget about everything else. Loved the beging stanza She was beautiful; living ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Corazón

    I absolutely love this!! The way you show so much amazing emotion, I love it. This is absolutely perfect, don't change a thing.

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Berlin

    November 1, 1989 East Berlin I doubt you will ever read this, but I need you to know what happened that day. It was August 5 when you left; I ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Why Hide the Eye

    I absolutely love this. This is an amazing piece, great work.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Soulless [Main Character]

    I absolutely love this. It has a lot of contrast and feeling in it. Keep this kinda of work coming.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Caleb Mercer

    He seems a little wide and his neck seems a little small, but otherwise it's pretty good. Keep practicing and you will really improve.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Out From The Ashes...

    This reminds me of the story of the Phoenix. She looks like she has conquered somethig and won. I love the way you made her so dynamic, good job.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Lost in the Night Sky

    I really do love this drawing. However, I wonder why she has lines on her upper arm, is that part of her dress. I love the cartoonish feel, it makes ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A drawing of a girl

    I love how she almost looks sad and tortured. Somehow she still seems pure and light. I love those qualities in this picture. The hair looks amazing, you are an ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel in the Skies- Kate

    I love this picture! I like the way you want to know what she is thinking and what is in her mind. I love how her eyes seem almost deep.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Blue Face

    I loved the pale skin! It really brought out the blue in the eyes. Keep it up!

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Late at Night

    I loved the way it was dramatic and dark. It didn't seem scary, but ominous. I absolutely loved the imagery and the feel of it.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A World Of Changes

    I liked the first stanza I am perfect and I am me, This is how I'm meant to be, Power, fame and money, tearing the world apart, The mirrors are ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Romeo and Juliet

    I liked this poem because it can relate to several time periods and not just Romeo and Juliet.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    I liked the truth in this piece, I only recomend that you change the word amigo to friends, otherwise great job.

    Feb 10, 2011


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen