Random avatar

misspriss

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Life in the Palace

    cocoangel-Did you post HER story over again so you could get points? Augh. Anyway, there are a lot of grammar mistakes (don't worry, everyone has them), so I suggest you ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Bloodlust

    Your right, I was not helpful, I'm sorry, but what I was going to say in that post before I about fainted (weak stomach, hate blood, I don't know why ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: These (Revamped.)

    I like it! And I agree with Arieda up there about the grinning into someones eye (or whatever it was) and she suggested just to say he was grinning. However, ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Anne's Story

    It's good except for a few grammar mistakes like heals (heels) or you could say palms and make it clearer to the reader. And when you said miss-pris (I think ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter One

    When Pamela smiles, I believe the correct way to spell it would be cunningly instead of cunning. I'm not trying to be a snob or anything. “Good, then it is ...

    Dec 14, 2006


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X