Random avatar

misspriss

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Hullo! Welcome to YWS. (So what if I'm the third person to say that, it's the thought that counts, right?) I hope to see you 'round! ~Anna

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fand-tastic!

    Don't worry Gyr, I'm a hater of all veggies, give me fried chicken or give me death! :D Fand, I am a Christian and I agree with you about the ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, folks.

    Hullo there, I'm just...a human being...who likes...to--uh--write! :-) And Shafter is right, it's hard to offend people on this site (though not impossible, I assure you! :wink: ), I hope ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: 12/30/06- 1/13/07

    Ahhh! Thank you, it does.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: 12/30/06- 1/13/07

    Are you reseting EVERYONE'S points or just the featured members?

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person who is kinda lost-Hi!

    Hello! I'm misspriss!

    Dec 18, 2006


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger