Random avatar

misspriss

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Salutations! Welcome!

    May 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Someday, they'll build monuments for us!

    I'm homeschooled myself! Welcome, and I hope I see more of you!

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Salutations and welcome Twinflower! It's good to have you! I can't wait to see you 'round!

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Hello! *hug*

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    *in big booming voice* WELCOME!

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings fellow impoverished wordslinging younglings

    Hullo there. Have you read Beverly Lewis's, The Brethren ? Because it has a name in there that is Ichabod. I believe Ichabod means, the spirit God hath departed . ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Now or Never

    'Ello! Welcome, welcome, welcome! I hope to see you 'round!

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Was Down For One Hour

    Thanks Firestarter!

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Was Down For One Hour

    Nate Said --} Still some issues, but if you change your default group color in your profile, it'll work now. I say --} I don't understand...how do I change my ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Was Down For One Hour

    Nate...you're the best! *hugs monkey* Oh--excuse me. I meant chimp. *hugs chimp*

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    Woohoo! Go Mesh! *starts yodeling*

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I am new here!

    Hullo there! *looks around desperately for a guest-book to sign* Aahhhh! No guest-book! Oh well, I'll go to your site to sign your guest-book. :-)

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Fand is awesome. If your Fand's friend, your awesome. I agree with Cassandra, WE AUTOMATICALLY LOVE YOU!

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fand-tastic!

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is the most hilarious thing I've heard all day!

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    ¡Hola! Mi nombre en la sociedad joven de los escritores es misspriss, pero mi nombre verdadero es Ana. ¡Bienvenidos! :D Espero ver que usted alrededor y yo sepamos solamente un ...

    Dec 30, 2006


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984