-
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia watched carefully as Finn was given daggers. So that's how it works... Humans were so strange, Carmenia thought, well, if it worked for her, it can work for me. ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
PLACEHOLDER. Typing now...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Wow. Cool!
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
(Augh! Someone post! This was on page TWO! That's where all the neglected storybooks are! Post, post, post!)
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: Good writers needed!
Elainora hadn't meant to fall asleep. She had just meant to take few minutes of rest, before leaving. But now she found herself trying to decipher a hastily written note ...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
Smiling now, Luna handed Olivia the eyeglass back, where it was returned to its place in her apron pocket. The crowd broke up, but continued its festivities. How exciting. Luna ...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Oh, by the way Siegfried, your welcome for showing you the website. Though I'm sure that is not EXACTLY how thought of Adrien, it gives us all a pretty clear ...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
How about...The Blood Stone? Kinda lame...I know... Woowowowowoww! I'm confused. Why did I post this here? There is nothing about a stone in the fairy storybook. Can anyone offer an ...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
After so many days of procrastination I have finally broke down and written the young Queen fairies fairy form. Yay me. :roll: Just kidding, I've been busy. But I did ...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
Okay everyone...tell me if I'm wrong here...I'm a little confused as to whether it is ConformandObey_ItsFun or rosethorn who are controling the latest characters. Elainora--Played by misspriss Krushto
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
Leaning over the elegant balcony railing, Sapphire watched the oceans angry waves crash against the rocks below, sending up a salty spray of sea water that couldn't quite reach her. ...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
(Hmm. Mind if I be Sapphire? If not I'll edit this and be someone else.) Name: --Sapphire Race: --Human Looks: (I provided a link but will describe her also. --Chest-length ...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia shouldered her pack, and gave the room one last survey before she left, just to make sure she had everything. It appeared she did. Just as she was turning ...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Placeholder...I'm working on it now...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Wow. That's great Hunter. Great. Yes. Very long.
Feb 10, 2007
