-
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Well, I defintily like what you have Grif and Hunter. I was thinking Carmenia could, like, almost fall of the rotten rotating bridge or something. That would be fun!
Feb 20, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
*Luna* A breeze playing with her unbound hair woke Luna, and she sat up, brushing a stray hair from her face. The source of the breeze was an open window, ...
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
*Carmenia* No. They were not stealing from the bodies...were they? It was bad enough to have to kill one of her own, but now they were stealing? This was not ...
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Naawww... You didn't do it.
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Ohhhh! I'm sad. Hey guys, I redid my post, though perhaps it is not as spectacular, but I put in the placeholder!
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
*starts to breath hard* Oh. Oh! OH! OHHHH! OOOHHHHHH! *breaks down into tears* My stupid, stupid computer! I had the best, largest, most wonderful post, finished, when my computer screwed ...
Feb 16, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
*Carmenia* The fighting was taking place all around her. She didn't want to fight. She did not want to fight! An elf warrior stepped forward, a blade dripping with wine ...
Feb 16, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Fine with me. I'm going to try and finally post!
Feb 16, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
HUNTER SAID: After the group retrieves the damned book (a trial in itself), the Priests take them prisoner. It turns out the priests and elves on the surface were bait, ...
Feb 14, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
SEQUEL! *dances around like a maniac* Umm...yeah. Cool. It's all good--in the hood.
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Oh. Okay. Sorry...the first time I saw a placeholder put up the person didn't edit it, so I thought you weren't supposed to or something...
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
It think Carmenia WILL ride with them, but whether or not she fights...well...that is yet to be discovered.
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I like Jack's plan... EDIT: I'm going to post after someone else whose character is with Carmenia posts...but don't do anything with her, I have plans. :D I just didn't ...
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Er--afraid? More like disgusted... She's only afraid of drunkards. And if there is a human drunkard...well then, yes, she is very afraid.
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Does anyone have a problem with my post? Just thought I'd let you know, Carmenia is very good with the sword, as Elves can pretty much master anything without much ...
Feb 11, 2007
