Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    (Ahhhhh! You do make me curious!) After drinking her fill from the river, and greatly refreshing herself, Elainora retrieved a little leather pouch out of her small pack and munched ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Hello! Umm...what is a nosferatu? :oops: And, by the way, you may enter your character right now if you want. Oh, and, I will be gentle, this is my first ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Mysterious but bewitchingly beautiful, Elainora trailed her long, slender fingers in the crystal clear stream water. She noticed her reflection in the rippling water and tucked a lock of long ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    I know that I added some features on your character, I hope your okay with that, but you didn't supply much information about her. If you aren't happy with some ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Archive Re: Lost

    just as soon the stupid roadrunner stood still long enough for Dad to take a picture... bzzbzzbzz . No film. Well, for as far away as Dad was I could ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    Oh! I just realized that you meant for the person writing the story to fill out the form with their information and not the characters. Could you tell me a ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    I am interested in joining but before I do, I was wondering if you could fill out the joining form just so I could know a little about your character. ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    RULES: 1. This can be a Adventure/Fantasy. 2. No more than seven people can insert their character in this story. 3. Please write nicely and be committed to posting! *my ...

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I'd like to create a person in your story and if you let me be in it I promise to be commited. I get on almost every day. I'd really ...

    Dec 15, 2006


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter