-
Re: Good writers needed!
I knew it, she thought angrily, I knew he wasn't to be trusted. Well it's now or never, I either succumb to his order or I rebel and face the ...
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Good writers needed!
Elainora's suspicion eased slightly, maybe, just maybe, someone in the world had something other than their personal benefit in mind. Still, she was cautious. "I surely could, but what's that ...
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Good writers needed!
Rosethorn, should she be able to see that he is a vampire the moment she lays eyes on him? Or is it somewhat hidden? Elainora jumped slightly and cautiously turned ...
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Alright everyone, here is the fully edited version of my characters profile. If you see anything you have a problem with, please tell me. Full name: Carmenia (Car-mean-yuh) Virsetil Gender: ...
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I think I'll be a prisoner...but should I go ahead and post what is going on in Carmenia's life or should I wait for one of the other characters to ...
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Hey Guys, I found this...but I didn't know what some of them meant...can you help me out? Of course I knew what some of them meant...I'm not that dumb. Elf ...
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Thank you so much for the feedback! The part about Alden not being a good ballroom dancer made me laugh. I'll just have to think about the weakness you have ...
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
BUT THERE IS SOME DRAMA GOING AROUND. ;)
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Oh, I kind of guessed that...but thanks. :P :-)
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Ohhh...and this thread is for all *drama*. :)
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Umm...should I use this thread or the other thread?
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Oh ok! Do you think eyes that change color to her emotions would be cool? If not, I'll just ditch the whole color changing thing. :) About the weather power...I ...
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Alright everyone, here is the fully edited version of my characters profile. If you see anything you have a problem with, please tell me. Full name: Carmenia (Car-mean-yuh) Virsetil Gender: ...
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Good writers needed!
Pieces of Black Walnut had done it, concluded Elainora angrily as she crouched closer to her horses right forefoot. Gently running her fingers down his leg she saw that it ...
Dec 21, 2006 -
Re: Good writers needed!
Speaking softly to her loyal horse, he slowed and she slipped off him. She patted his inky black muzzle, he was worn out. She would have to make shelter here. ...
Dec 21, 2006
