-
Re: Good writers needed!
((Umm...just to let you know {so you don't think it's the gem doing the magic} she make foliage grow with her natural elf powers, that will come in to the ...
Dec 31, 2006 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
((Ah. But you DID jump out of the tree. See?)) "Hello Zelles,"Aro said smoothly jumping out of the tree. "What are you doing out here? And why have you trapped ...
Dec 31, 2006 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
But we're not trying to gang up on you jearjio. :wink: After all, this is only your first post in this storybook.
Dec 31, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(I realize my mistake and altered my post, is this correct now?) Pretending to be asleep, Carmenia peered from beneath her lashes. She caught sight of something lurking in the ...
Dec 31, 2006 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Uh...jearjio, she's on the rocks ledge hidden from their view. Not on a stump. :shock: But that's ok :) ...could you change it though? I mean, it's kind of lame ...
Dec 31, 2006 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
elein, This is in storybook, *laughs a little* this is the second page. :D But thanks for the critique!
Dec 31, 2006 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Breathing shallowly, Alex made as little noise as possible, and tried not to look down at rushing river far below. Her hiding place was a small ledge that jutted out ...
Dec 31, 2006 -
Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)
Did this all of the sudden die? :?
Dec 31, 2006 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Alex took a step back, so near to the edge that a strong wind could have blown her off. But that was not what she was focusing on at the ...
Dec 31, 2006 -
Re: Good writers needed!
I am guessing you want me to finish the sentence so I will. He brought another to his bow, drawing the string back when..... It snapped. His trusty bow, something ...
Dec 31, 2006 -
Re: A Pirate's Life For Me
Hey, will someone PM me when this Storybook starts up again? Please? I'd like to make a character.
Dec 29, 2006 -
Re: Disc World Themed Storybook
Okay, I have no idea what you just said...could you put it in simpler terms...please?
Dec 29, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
I'm confused! And I feel like an idiot for still being confused but that doesn't help matters, I'm sorry that I keep posting asking questions, but I don't understand. Let ...
Dec 29, 2006 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Alexandria carefully cut the strip of raw venison in half. Though every inch of her wanted to hastily build a fire and after probably scorching the meat in her haste, ...
Dec 27, 2006 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Alexandria had been sleeping when she was awakened by a deer moving nearby. Food! She would finally be able to fill her ravenously hungry stomach. Ever since the village had ...
Dec 27, 2006
