Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Griffy-Poo? *stiffles hysterical giggles* Sabradan, yeah...if you could change your post that would be great...Carmeia isn't such an ass (er--forgive my language). In fact, she quite reserved. But she

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    "Eh, I don't know. What do you think about Carmenia? If she tears off any more of her clothing, we'll be in for a show." This is so funny! I'm ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I agree with Jiggity, Henry must not die! He is too a unique character to die, and we will not allow it. *smug face*

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I understand, but I just don't want you to be afraid to have my character say something, even if you don't know her personality that much, heck, I don't even ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Hey you guys, I'm feeling a little bit like you're ignoring my character. Of course, I know you aren't intentionally, but don't be afraid to make my elf say something ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Elainora woke up with a jolt. She was on the ground. Carefully picking herself up off the ground, she noticed the trotting horse she supposed she had been thrown from. ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Gorgeous

    "Oh," I say calmly, "I have no idea what you just said, but thank you for saving my story." "No problem, but please be more careful, by the way, while ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Oh, that's fine, take your time!))

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    That's sad...why doesn't someone just PM everyone in the storybook saying, "Hey, post in the storybook or it will die!"

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    Oh! How terrible! *shame on you black_wings* Then suddenly the taxi driver repents of his evil thoughts, realizing just how much his dull life almost made him insane. He turned ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    Yeah, I thought so, but it seemed like all of the sudden nobody posted. And then BAM it was dead, did you guys make a group decision or something?

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    (Thank you Grif, for introducing my character! By the way, is this a fire-breathing dragon?) Carmenia tore a a piece of cloth from her pants and pressed it against a ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    (Wow, sorry rosethorn, I just now realized we kinda skipped you. Sorry!)

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Alex knew her jaw must have dropped to the earth floor. She could barely focus on his words as he babbled on. What the heck was he talking about? He ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    ((You guys, I have this feeling that this isn't really going anywhere, is there a way to make the plot more interesting?)) What were they doing? She wondered. If she ...

    Jan 1, 2007


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman