Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: Which One?

    Not at all, just remember that this is an RP where you can only make your character do the actions. :}

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Marrissa smiled shyly at Gray, peering at him through her dark eyelashes. My, he was handsome. "So," she said slyly, "How do you like my bathingsuit?" One could hardly call ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Stepping carefully to the other side of the bridge, Carmenia let out her breath. It seemed she had been holding almost since the swinging pendalums when Hen--no. She wouldn't think ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Aenda's face was as stern as if it was chiseled out of stone, but inwardly, she was laughing. Who was this man who had such obvious talent? She liked him, ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    :D

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    I might take one...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    Sweet...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    (I'm interested...but I'm just going to watch this for a little while.)

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    I agree...I'm just at a loss for words...with the new character being brought in...things got confusing. But I'm not trying to blame the new character makers! No indeed!

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (You weren't controlling, it was the perfect way to involve my character, thanks!) Marrissa gave him a sly smile before sashaying down the hall to her class. She knew her ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    I have no earthly idea. But I SYMPATHIZE most deeply! I have had the most ginormous posts, and lost them just as I finished! I almost ripped my hair out. ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (Do you mean Marrissa? I'm not sure if Mellissa is a girl you made up or if she's my character!)

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    :) Okay!

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    I'm read'n it.

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The perfect man

    I used this character I made for one of my storybooks, but no one joined it, so I'll use him here, if that's okay with you. Could you give me ...

    Feb 22, 2007


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye