Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Uh--I don't think so, nope!)

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Ahhh...good point. *says very slowly* I'm not sure if Carmenia can teach you swordfighting, it might be better if someone else does. :wink: (Unless someone thinks they should *bond*? :) ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Hmm...very pretty! :-) Here is a picture of what I imagined Finn to look like.

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    "I-It's okay," Eric said slowly. Suddenly he realized he had been holding her book towards himself, as if he meant to keep it. He colored slightly. "You, uh, dropped this," ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Yes! *sighs with relief* Thank you!

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    (Welcome, always glad for a new character.)

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia was stunned. Things had happened so fast, she barely had time to react. The symbols, on Seraph's skin, were mystifying. Some were in elvish, some were not, but she ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I'm a little confused as to what when on in the last couple posts, when something happens between Adrien and Seraph. Can someone clarify that?

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    Eric stopped short. What was she talking about? Suprised, he almost took a few steps back, as this brown-haired beauty strode towards him. "I-I-uh," he stuttered, still shocked at her ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Mmmm...I see.))

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Wweellll...your not actually immobile, this is not exactly a taking turns RPG, you just don't want to have to posts in a row. :wink:))

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    Eric had seen the object get dropped, but from this far away he couldn't tell what it was or if had been accidental. He wavered between running and handing it ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    (Welcome! And I would prefer if you used "" instead of --. Oh yes, and it's very important that you read ALL of the story. This is only the third ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Mmm...I agree with Hunter, hearing the gods talk just doesn't fit. :? the way everyone, I edited my last post, so that she couldn't go outside. *pats self on back*

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia glanced at the girl with messy hair named called Finn. Carmenia had been arguing with Valin, an elf like herself, when Finn had appeared and started talking. But Finn ...

    Jan 5, 2007


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore