-
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
I think its a good idea, but I want to know what Elein thinks.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
I have created a second character, with black_wings permission. Name --Seriena Cortez Gender --Female Race --Human Looks (I put a link) -- --Black hair --Brown eyes --Ivory complexion Personality --Ou
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
I like it...but if we don't like...it's okay to tweak it as we go along, right?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Alex's feet wouldn't move. What was wrong with her? She felt something she hadn't felt in a long while. Kindness. She took a deep breath, "Fine...fine. I'll go, b-but only ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Alex stiffened. A bounty? She wanted to kill both of the men. They had pulled her into this, before she had ever stolen that bit of meat from Aro, she ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies
Fluttering onto a nearby tree, Rhyannon watched the Festival of the Fire. To celebrate, a tiny spark was lit and every of fire fairy in the forest used their power, ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
You may talk even if you don't have an doesn't matter. Anyhoo, we can try and do something besides a quest...we just have to decide what it is. Also, you ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Hmm...it's possible. But that doesn't really bring our fairies together..I thought that having them journey to find the object would do that. The most of the story would be about ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
*just ignore this*
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Mmm...yeah, I know. Do you have a better idea? (I'm not saying that nastily)
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Here are some titles that might work. Fighting to Survive Everyone Has a Mission Fights and Folly Live or Die Okay...I know these are stupid, but that's all I can ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Oh, I just remembered your evil. Your fairy I mean! *winks* Anyway, would you like to be an evil fairy that pretends to be good (or turn over another leaf) ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Hey Elein, JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, I DID GIVE ELEIN PERMISSION TO PLAY A NIGHT FAIRY. There you have it! :D Anyway, I was thinking that this could be about ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Jig, she's an Elven Princess? :shock: Cool! :D Okay, first, I never said she was a princess...just an elf...or are all elf's princes and princess's? Hmm...that would be cool if ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
Ruben clenched his jaw, things were getting significantly more difficult. It would have been a simple task had that Baer fellow just accepted the bribe money and continued on his ...
Jan 13, 2007
