-
Re: Journey Into the North
OOC: Oh. But I thought...never mind. *blushes* Sorry. I'm editing the post now.
Jan 16, 2007 -
Re: The Seekers
Er--never mind. This looks very interesting. I'm going to watch it develop for a bit before I decide wether or not I join. I'm doing a ton of storybooks as ...
Jan 16, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia jumped at the sound of someone shouting. It was just a nightmare. She settled back in and stared at the dying embers of the fire. Glancing over at Finn, ...
Jan 16, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
((OOC: black_wings, do you like this? I liked it, but what do you think?)) Ruben tried to twist in his grip, but Baer held firm. Suddenly Ruben had an idea. ...
Jan 16, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Yes, this is getting more interesting. Yay. Anyhoo, black_wings, you still haven't edited your post...and how did Seriena disobey? It confused me...
Jan 16, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
AGAIN?! No way. That is just too cool. Anyhoo, I'm not going to be on for long...I have to go to math tutoring. I'm very sad...but I'm going to stay ...
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
:D
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Oh...I get it now...Carmenia's father is that dude that Valin was talking to...gotcha...
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: Good writers needed!
((Elein, I'll have to ask you to use ""'s when talking instead of --'s, okay?))
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
No...I guess they don't have to be on a quest...
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Hmm...not to be a jerk or anything, but I don't really like the idea of Therigan being Seriena's boss. I put this in her profile form, --Raised as a child ...
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
((OOC: Umm...black_wings, there is no eastarlings camp nearby, Ruben (not Rubin) was sent to kidnap the two girls for a reason (can't tell you yet, it's a secret!) and he's ...
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
'Kay, thanks.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Hey guys, I wasn't quite sure what was happening in my post, so if there is anything someone has a problem with, please tell me and I'll change it.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia helped Finn to her feet. That hair, it was driving her crazy, all the knots and tangles, and the twigs and leaves that were caught in it. She sighed ...
Jan 14, 2007
