-
Re: The Crossing
:twisted: Oh--:shock:--sorry. I'm evil, remember?
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
Blowing gently on the ink to dry it, Luna folded the small piece of rough parchment, and taking a candle, dripped some oozing red wax in the center. Her slender ...
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
Okay. Actually, I changed my mind, I like the name Luna! Yay. Anyway, here's her profile form. Name: Luna Curanzi (Lou-nuh Ker-an-zee) Age: 18 Gender: Female Path of Virtue: Wavering ...
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
(Phooey. *sigh* I will resign myself to being a powerless disease-carrier...:roll:)
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Yup. I'm with you blackwings.
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
(Er--is there something special about Easterlings that I should know about? Do they have any powers?)
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
midnightwolf92, I don't want you to think that my post was out of spite. It's just Seriena's thoughts, not mine, okay? Just wanted to make sure that was crystal clear.
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Seriena watched with some amusment, hidden behind some brush. Rin thought he was a god. She smirked inwardly. It was all a show, a great big hoax, just to make ...
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Good writers needed!
Elainora looked at him curiously. Why on earth did he so confidently believe she would trust him? The last time she had half-way trusted a man, the results had been ...
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Alex swallowed uncomfortably. Okay, so maybe she wasn't the only one who had such hard memories. Well, at least I had memories, she thought, glancing at Zelles. How terrible. She ...
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Me too. Lots of character. :roll:
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Sorry I haven't contributed...*castes eyes down* My mom's a total computer natzi, she just now told me to get off the computer for, like, the fifth time. *much sadness*
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Er. I just read that bit about the aura. I'm sorry, but I don't like it. Please just edit and delete that part about her legs. And Seriena doesn't really ...
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
*sighs* It's okay, I just read it and my jaw kinda dropped. Sorry I got so irritated. I don't want Rin to be weak, but it was just way to ...
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
I want to be Luna, bearer of the opal gem...but can I change her name? It's wouldn't be anything lame...and is there a certien power that goes with the gem? ...
Jan 21, 2007
