-
Re: The Chase
Name --Eli Kisom (e-lie keh-so-m) Gender --Male Age --20 Appearance (I'VE PROVIDED A LINK ALSO) --Chin-length light brown hair --Piercing blue eyes --Usually wears brown or green clothes (LINK: Make ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
midnightwolf92, I'm sorry, please don't make Rin die. I wasn't trying to be mean, and I'm sorry if I was. Please don't quit, I'm willing to give Rin a chance.
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Drying herself off with the scratchy towel given to her, Carmenia wrapped it around herself while gathering her clothes. Who knew what eyes lurked behind the dark shadows of the ...
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
Me neither. Darn. Anyway, I just wrote the most ginormous post ever. Phew!
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
Oh, just in case your wondering...that was Ruben rolling up his sleeves, not me. :oops:
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Go ahead and post. It's alright. Anyone can post, even with a placeholder up, I just had to insert that so I could get a place.
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
We are not going to introduce to her to the story quite yet, we want to show just how much fairyland is in havoc. WEEEE! Everyone wants their own race ...
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
Hmm...did you get the other girls to work? I couldn't.
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
Wow, very large picture of Rebekah. Anyway, you don't have to try to speed things up, things like these take time, more people will eventually join. But it's your storybook, ...
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
((Wow, this is a really long post.)) Realizing she was shivering, Luna wrapped her arms around herself, enjoying the feel of the exquisite lace on her sleeves against her ivory ...
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: Digimon Online
Okay...I think I want to join this storybook, but I don't understand. I've never watched the show (no channels), so could you put it in simpler terms? And can I ...
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
Haha! Yeah right. Just try it buckaroo! *rolls up sleeves to reveail masculine arms*
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
Never mind.
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
It's fine. I think that you make Rin understands too much. It's seems that everything in everyones post Rin see's and understands. I know you're just trying to build off ...
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia glared at the soldier called Cicero. He grinned at her, his eyes looking her up and down. She bit her lip to keep from some undesirable things slipping out. ...
Jan 24, 2007
