Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Leaning against the bar counter, Alana pushed a few dark brown curls out of her face and pursing her lips with thought, she looked over the tavern visitors, which consisted ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    ((Sorry I haven't posted in SO long!!!!)) As he walked along with Baer, Ruben glanced at the younger girl. She was actually kinda cute, but she was just another mission ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Honestly, I'm tired of just sitting around discussing how and when we are going to leave on our mission (in the storybook). Let's just get up and go!

    May 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    Ahh...the title sad...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    I don't like the idea of the battle happening before the journey. Perhaps we could have a small battle near the beginning of the journey, but wouldn't it be best ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Her boots clicking with every step on the marble, Aenda strode into the room and quickly took a seat. There would be no planning going on without her. Flicking her ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    ((It's fine...we all make mistakes.))

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    ((Everyone, I'm sorry, but I think everyone's character is just a little too powerful {mine included, yes}. Darchoco, I doubt the King would stand for that, and midnightwolf92, I have ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    So...it's over? Hmmmm. I would be interested in a sequel, if anyone else is.

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    ((fallingstar, I'm thinking you need to either have Aliena follow them secretly so they have to have her come with them, or think up a darn good reason why a ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    ((Aenda doesn't really have much against Aliena, Aenda is just mad because they're sitting around doing nothing, fallingstar. Just thought I'd let you know.)) Aenda surveyed the scene and shook ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Raking his fingers through his curly, raven black hair, Ruben sighed heavily. Why me? he thought, why? He was in a terrible situation. He had three options, go back to ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Interesting...I'll try and post soon.

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I'll try too, sorry I haven't been on for a while. :(

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Which One?

    (What a perfect way to introduce her! Go author13! :)) Oh no. No. This could not be happening. Tyler carried her to a grassy spot by the side of the ...

    Mar 9, 2007


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson